Hmm. I just got my first look at Essie's new Summer Collection and I'm definitely on board. As far as I can tell, there's no real color theme to the collection, but they're all super pretty and very wearable. Here's what you'll find in stores staring in June:
- Bikini So Teeny - Provocative lustrous sky blue
- Cascade Cool - Frosty, shimmery carnation pink
- All Tied Up - Naughty molten bronze
- Off the Shoulder - Daring, scorching hot pink
- Fear or Desire - Obsession-worthy bright orange
- Mojito Madness - Fun-loving party lime
I'm still loving orange right now, so I think Fear or Desire is my absolute must-have, but I could see myself picking up the majority of this collection to add even more pastels and brights to my already ridiculous collection. At $8 apiece, it's like the nail polish gods WANT me to cave...