I'm pretty sure I don't need to remind you that Christmas is quickly approaching. In case you need some sort of a cheat sheet for some great stocking stuffers, thought I'd pull together my 5 faves (in honor of the fact, well, you only have 5 days to finish that shopping!) for gift-giving this holiday!
1. Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colors which were released as part of the Art Deco Muse Collection for this holiday are so spectacular you'll have a hard time choosing which color to get. Gilded Platinum and Gilded Rosegold are my two favorites - think holiday glimmer without looking cheesy! Love the formula (stays the better part of the day) and goes on smooth. Be forewarned, however, that I'm not the only one passionately in love with them -they are practically sold out everywhere so you'll need to do some searching but it's oh-so-worth it. Or, just order on lauramercier.com and skip those crowds anyway!
2. Stila's Written in the Stars Eye Palette is a must-give! Super cute palette shape, wearable colors and a price you can't beat ($12.00). I love all the color combos and am in awe by how compact it is - perfect for anyone who loves to travel but can't be without a selection of shadows (like myself).
3. From the makers of Burt's Bees, GUD hand cream is a really great handcream for a fantastically affordable price. I love the formula - super-hydrating without feeling greasy or sticky. I also love you can get at all drugstores so if you're like me on Christmas eve frantically trying to piece together some gifts, hitting a CVS is an easy no-brainer.
4. Josie Maran makes a killer lipbalm - Argan Lip Treatment. Yeah it's a bit pricey at $18.00, but whoever you give it to will be so thankful you thought of them that you won't mind shelling out the bit extra. The formula is very softening, smells sweetly of green apple and comes in the cutest little pot! Extra score is it's all-natural so no icky chemicals drying out your lips.
5. Surprisingly great considering the price, The Natural Palette from Jane cosmetics is a definitely great palette for this holiday season! Wearable shades of light and dark brown along with a lovely shimmery-bronze and a rose blush make this the perfect go-to for everyday wear. At $9.99 it's a total steal.
Note: Some of the above products were sent to me by PR representatives.