With this Spring popping up floral pastels all over the world of beauty, I have really fallen for Stila's take on the trend! Their In The Garden palette contains ten gorgeous eye colors which are all botanically-inspired (but not all pastel). The collection is a wonderful mix of muted and bright colors and each and every one you will use right down to the bottom of the pot. I love that it also comes with an exclusive smudge stick in Starfish (black with gold and green pearl - soooo pretty) and a lookbook to help you craft your garden-inspired eyes. The palette comes with:
- Chinois - matte creamy white
- Breeze - shimmery beige
- Bark - shimmery taupe
- Freesia - shimmery violet blue
- Rosette - metallic pink violet
- Nectar - matte creamy beige
- Honey - metallic bronze gold
- Sage - shimmery translucent green
- Moss - dark olive green with shimmer
- Juniper - deep shimmery forest green
This palette is one of my absolute faves for Spring 2012 because it's completely wearable and not too washed out (I can still get my smokey eye - with a mossy-green twist!). Totally worth the $39.00 retail.
Note: A sample of this was sent to me by a PR representative working with Stila.