I am so into nail polish lately. I've been changing my manicure color like, twice a week these days, which is very unusual for me. But it's not my fault - there are just too many great shades out there for the fall and not enough time to use them all!
China Glaze's contribution to fall shades is called Vintage Vixen and is made up of 12 polishes meant to capture the essence of 1940's glamour. It's a really interesting mixture of classic shades and brand new versions of old favorites like Ingrid, my new favorite "neutral."
Here's a list of what you'll find in the full collection:
- Riveter Rouge - Deep red shimmer
- Foxy - Burgundy shimmer
- Goin' My Way - Deep copper shimmer
- Classic Camel - Khaki creme with gold micro glitter
- Swing Baby - Taupe shimmed silver micro glitter
- Ingrid - "Greige" creme with copper micro glitter
- Hey Doll - Deep rose shimmer
- Bogie - Plum shimmer
- First Class Ticket - Deep purple shimmer
- Midnight Mission - Navy blue shimmer silver micro glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald - Turquoise shimmer
- Jitterbug - Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
If you're a fan of purples, First Class Ticket is gorgeous. It's definitely going to be my next pedicure color (well, if it's not Bogie. I can't decide!) I love the shimmer in all these and how perfect they'll look on a crisp fall night. I want them all!