I'm totally loving the pouring rain in L.A. today (mudslides and flooded roads aside). It's the perfect day to stay inside and watch TV and read magazines while you dream about warmer weather. (Although to be fair, warmer weather is probably like, four days away for us out here, so it probably won't be that long). And when the weather gets warmer, I'll be sporting Essie's Spring Collection on my fingers and toes. The bright shades just beg to be worn with a cute sundress and strappy sandals while eating at a sidewalk cafe. Here are the shades you'll be seeing this month:
- Lacquered Up - Red Hot Crimson
- Flawless - Cherry Blossom Pink
- Eternal Optimist - Spiced Tea Rose
- Mesmerize - Royal Va-Va Blue
- One Of A Kind - Poppy Red Kiss
- Status Symbol - Feisty Hot Pink
Essie nail colors retail for $9 each. Check out more shades at essie.com.